Total Pageviews

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Dalam Kenangan

18th Dec 2010
1. my late sister's birthday (1977-2008)
2. my brother's wedding (2010)
3. my grandmother, passed away at 4pm (2010)
(at her age of 114 yeras old)

0ld photo... must be raya haji 2007...
my grandmother house...

beautiful...
her smile in happiness to see her grand daughters.....

at my house...
2008... february....
my grandmother n hanif

she is beautiful...

send me to the airport...
she love to do that...

she alwiz happy when i said...
"cik.. nok gi ata ore naik kapa terebe?"
(grandma, wanna send me to the airport?)

this was the last time,
she send me to the airport....

she alwiz want to learn...
she want to learn how to use camera...
n she also want to learn how to read rumi....

she awiz smile when we said...
"cik.. amik gamba..."

sometimes she said....
"ok aloh.. toksoh amik gamba ore tuo...
tok come...."
(dont take photo of old people, not beautiful)

my beloved late grandmother....


Al-fatihah....

1 comment: