Total Pageviews

Saturday, January 15, 2011

bali... day second....

30th Dec 2010..
i had my bf at the hotel restaurant that day...
WAYANG RESTAURANT...
i promised my driver that i gonna start my journey at 9am...
heheh...
i was late...
i took my bf at 855am...
apple juice n donut will do...

first place that morning was Celuk...
i heard that they had nice silver n gold there...
when i reach one of the shop there...
they open the door for me...
show me what they had....
then the bargain part start...
i just purcased one lighter case, 2 phone accesories n a pandent
(which is i lost it on my first day home... waaaaaaaa....) 

it was not cheap... i tot the price in rp...
so i took a lot...
then i notice they used USD...
hahahaha... pity me...
converted to malaysian Rm....
crazy.....

they also privided a show of how
 they make all those jewellery...
interesting coz i never see it...
new experiance....

after took afew photograph with the worker..
i moved to the next destination...
Kintamani....


Everything was so nice.. captured my eyes...
they really obsessed with flowers...
coz they used them for every decorations...
and also for pray....

look at these exotic fresh flowers...
i never see this fresh, beautiful flowers with these amount.....
a lot... and they look fantastic....
they were really unique...

this is my on way to kintamani...

what a nice experience....
having coffee with fresh fruits....
looking at the Kintamani...
looking over the Lake Batur and the volcano....

on the way back, i stop at a local fresh fruits stall
and bought a big mango and local fruit, syirsak
 (my driver told me the fruits name)....
some nice building there...
on my way to kintamani..

another nice balinese
finishes for the building...

Silver....
Rambang mate babe....

Nice capture of Lake Batur
with perfect surrounding....

It seem like....
it a must to visit this area if u go to bali....
if u go accoss the lake by boat...
u can find  The village of Trunyan...
  This location is inaccessible except
by boat, and it takes around
half an hour across the calm waters.

Unlike the Balinese people, the people of Trunyan do not cremate or bury their dead, but just lay them out in bamboo cages to decompose, although strangely there is no stench. A macabre collection of skulls and bones lies on the stone platform and the surrounding areas.



The dead bodies don't produce bad smells because of the perfumed scents from a huge Taru Menyan tree growing nearby. Taru means 'tree' and Menyan means 'nice smell'. The name of Terunyan was also derived from these two words.


The women from Trunyan are prohibited from going to the cemetery when a dead body is carried there. This follows the deeply rooted belief that if a woman comes to the cemetery while a corpse is being carried there, there will be a disaster in the village, for example a landslide or a volcanic eruption. Such events have been frequent in the village's history, but whether women had anything to do with it is a matter of opinion...




after that... we moved to Ubud...
i took my lunch at Lotus Restaurant..
i need to eat before start my shopping...
hahhahaha....
a nice restaurant
with nice surrounding...
The wall decoration...
multi colour and rich of carving...

Orchid..
one of exotic flower in bali...

After Ubud...
i was heading to Jimbaran for my seafood dinner...
hehehe....

Big Baby sculpture on my way there...
my driver purposely stop so that i can capture this photo...
nice of him....
i was tired already that time...

Gallery...
One of the biggest shopping mall i ever see....

Love this sculpture...
it make of pieces of wood....
like puzzle...
beautiful...


My juice for the evening...

Large water prawns that cost me rp150, 000 each...
my plan was for a lobster but i was rp600, 000...
oowwwcchhhhhh....
so i decided to change it to smaller...
Prawns... Atleast i can get two....
hahahhahaha.....

The price of the dinner actually not for the food....
i paid it for this fantastic panorama....
having fine dinner with sunset view...
next to the beach...
what a
wooooooww.....

They also had balinese dance there...
perfect...


Finished my second day with beautiful experience....
Mighty Volcano and Lake Batur...



Nice landscape at Lotus Restaurant...
they really had the LOTUS...
hehehehhe....

No comments:

Post a Comment