Total Pageviews

Saturday, January 15, 2011

bali... day third... day 4th....

Capture this photo insede the ladies...
heheh...

The third day i just walked around kuta...
few minutes from my hotel...
i start the shopping walking just after breakfast....
a lot to shopping...
hehehe....

a lot too see...
a lot to capture...
a lot to learn...
a lot of nice architecture....


The restaurant i had my lunch that day...
lot of people...
DULANG...
kafe & bakery...

i love this type of details...

Kuta Beach...
People already gathered for New Year Celebration...

Cafe around Kuta...
still can capture photo coz my
hands were still free at this time....

after shopping no more photos
coz i had not enough hands...
hahahahhaha....
give me hands....

it just a back lane....
but look at the architecture...
details....
perfect...
i love bali....


Perfect fauna for the landscape...

only when i reached my hotel then
only i can capture photos again...
hahahhaha...
bought a lot...
souvenirs for everybody.....
my list like 25 people....
which my officemate and my schoolmate under 2 categories....
and actually i was shopping for more than 70 peoples....
hahhahahaha....
can u imagine how i carry all those?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Happy New Year Everybody....
Happy 2011...
what a wonderfull year....

may every day of the
new year glow with
good cheer & happiness
for you and your family....



my breakfast for new year...
this is syirsak....
i was too late to catch the breakfast at wayang....

today is the day for Bedugul....
i was late for lunch as well...
so i just stooped at mcd to had my lunch...
drive tru...

so had cheese burger n mcflurry that day...
having my lunch in the taxi...
heheheh......
they got coffee n caremal mcflurry...
yummy.....
something that must try.....

even drive tru mcdonald
also these details....

Mighty Gunung Agung....
at first i didnt noticed this volcano...
then my driver told me and stop the taxi....
so that i can capture it....
i think this is the biggest volcano there....
it still active n was blowed around &
70s.....

nice view...
the wind was so strong...
i didnt know that this area was that cool....

People selling rabbits along the road....

it was bad jammed heading to bedugul...
so my driver suggested me to stop at Kebun Raya...
it is a huge botanic garden....

Fantastic view with
sculpture,
bedugul mountain
completed with
fog...

Balinese Landscape

This botanic gardens is for public....
they had lots of big trees...
green like everywhere...
cool...
but really refreshing....


can see lake bratan from ere....
i walked aroud while my driver had his lunch...

beautiful....

Another so called
architectural photo....


Wild Flower that actually growed at the waste area...

then...
time for me to see Pura Ulun Danu...
Located at Lake Bratan...
lake in bali lagguge, danau...

This is the place....


Gosh...
 i was fascinated....

No words can explain it....
its anytime more beautiful real live...

Photos just cant capture the smell.. the air....

i never espect it was this beautiful real live....

u hav to be there....
to know how beautiful it is....

bello.....


i dont even noticed my time running there....
too perfect....
floating tample...
mountain background...
fog.....
calm water of lake bratan....
the air...

balinese fishing....

beautiful park...

wow...
still inside the tample area....
urmmmmm.....
even this fence
naturally beautiful.....

can't stop shot the tample...

i miss lanah lot coz it was late when i finished pura ulun danu....
my driver said it was too late to get to tanah lot...
its ok coz i was so amezed with ulun dahu tample.....

i miss bali.....



balinese really love babi guling...
along the way to kintamani & bedugul..
i saw a lot of restaurant sell babi guling....
babi guling is one of the traditional food...
special from bali...

This is the mcflurry from mcdonalds.....


finish my day with ayam petutu...
the driver took me to a famous restaurant for ayam petutu....
it was really nice but....
spicy very....
very......


No comments:

Post a Comment