Total Pageviews

Saturday, January 15, 2011

bali.. souvenirs...

a gift for my father...
NAIL is bali's brand...

perfect snake's leather....

a purse...
for my mother...

cute beads bags
present....
keychains i bought at the airport...

Gecko for my boss..
Tony & Mr Low...

present for myself...
a leather jacket...

handphone's accesories....

hehe... this is mine....
very nice silver wristlet...



pandent...
silver & bone...

cute design....
my fevorite dragonfly...

very unique keychain...

cute fridge magnets....

fishing cat....
cute handicraft...

decoration balls...
they made from special
wood that smell very nice...
i just bought 2...
3 will make them look perfect...
(my mistake)

keychains & hp accesories for officemates n schoolmates....

calender for mirul....
coffee for families...

the best bargain i got....
from rp1, 200, 000 to rp600, 00....
what a valuble handicraft....

it is so perfect...

they really made it 3d....

very detail....





bond handicraft...
cute little panther....
this one is from hartshorn....






belle...


the other cute one....
a bear made from mammoth's bone....
more valuble coz it is fossil....

beads handicraft bag,
present for myself....
reminds me to the old time...
my father used to buy me this type of bags...
with beads around when i was little....

the best hats i ever had...
Polo...

Marc Jacobs watch...
i did saw this design few years ago through magazine...
but did not manage to get it in KL...
found this at the duty free
Ngurah Rai International Airport...

No comments:

Post a Comment