Total Pageviews

Friday, January 14, 2011

bali ... day first

Flying to bali... 29th Dec 2010...
that was the 1st time i went to bali...
wonder how bali is look like...
huhu...
bye bye malaysia....
the 1st time i was celebrating new year oversea...
how's the feeling....
exciting....

inside the plane...
nice weather...
nice cloud...
urrmmmmm.....

my breakfast... lunch... inside the plane....
the rice tasted so good coz i was so hungry...
besides... it was a nice feeling when i looked
out the window n saw the nice clouds....
peacefull.....


strange words.. heheheh....

my 1st impression of bali...
for new beginner like me...
it look nice from here...

wow... nice beaches....
took my deep breath...
still wonder how's bali...?
 i reached the airport.. the 1st thing i was looking for...
KAMAR KECIL (toilet in bali)...
its anytime nicer than toilet in malaysia anyway...
a little bit blur coz i cant find my ludgage...
huhu...
finally...
i need to ask..
hehe...
here it is...
my pokka dot black ludgage....
it just infront of my eyes..
i was blind coz so nervous i cant see it.....


after everything settle in the airport
i took a cab..
to SANTIKA PREMIER BEACH RESORT...
yeeeeyyyyyy.....


at the reception area....
i think im in love with bali...
love from the first sight...
love this decoration...


my room was not ready yet when i reached there...
so i took alook around the hotel area...
i ask for a the hotel layout....

nice swimming pool..
i just read about it before n now...
all infront of my eyes....
fantastic....
too beautiful to discribe...


the landscape are awesome....

this layout is engrave...
so creative...
they are so good in craft...
even a simple thing like this...

speechless....
frangipani...
Balinese tread mark....




while taking the photos...
i heard they call me....
"bu....."
so i turn back and saw a girl running with a glass of welcome drink...
lemongrass drink... so refreshing...
and it came with this cute glass...
bamboo...

chair engrave at the lobby,
 while waiting for my room...
garden...
infront of my room....
look how detail they decorate the tree...

the ro0m..
dim colour...
so relaxing...

My wordrobe area...
i had full height glass fix-window...

Sliding window...
Frame the garden perfectly...



i got very bad headace that day...
so i took a rest in the hotel..
sleep....
huhu....
best medichine...

i woke up around 5pm...
so.. follow my schedule...
i need to go to Legian...
jalan Sahadewa... For  Leather Jacket...
so i took a cab there...
it called Dolphin Leather...
it custome make...
special for your size n design...
i am a millionaire....

lets go shopping....
hehehehe....




this is the design that i wanted...
so they took my measurements...
it costed me about rp 1, 000, 000....
Quite cheap for a leather jacket...
there were Putu, Nyoman & Ngurah 
entertained me that time....
they were very helpfull n nice...

pick up my colour...
then i was suppose to pick it up after 2 days...


After walk at legian for about 15 minutes....
i took a cab...
back to my hotel to have my dinner...
i was tired..
but i did purcased two very nice
Gecko craft from a shop there...
i did not know why balinese are very obsessed
with these creature...


Nice... Romantic soo....
they never forget to put flower anywhere...
Nice Landscape Architecture.....
like what Dr Sani teached me...
can see the light but cannot see the source,
just highlight the sculpture
...




 


nice shadow by the pargola...
some of my snap on my way back
to my room after the dinner....
   



it just the tissue paper....


The table lamp inside my room....
simply nice...


Kunyit Bali...
This is where i had my first dinner in Bali...
inside my hotel...


No comments:

Post a Comment