Total Pageviews

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Eid al-Adha 2010

17th of Nov 2010...
it was Eid al-Adha dat day...
i flew back to kelantan to celebrate the feast with my family...
late ticket only got in the morning that raya....

on the sky flying back to kelantan
Eid al-Adha (Arabic: عيد الأضحى‎ ‘Īdu l-’Aḍḥā) or "Festival of Sacrifice" or "Greater Eid" is an important religious holiday celebrated by Muslims worldwide to commemorate the willingness of Abraham (Ibrahim) to sacrifice his son Ishmael (Isma'il) as an act of obedience to God, before God intervened to provide him with a ram to sacrifice instead.The meat is divided into three parts to be distributed to others. The family retains one third of the share, another third is given to relatives, friends and neighbors, and the other third is given to the poor & needy.

Eid al-Adha is celebrated annually on the 10th day of the 12th and the last Islamic month of Dhu al-Hijjah (ذو الحجة) of the lunar Islamic calendar. Eid al-Adha celebrations start after the Hajj, the annual pilgrimage to Mecca in Saudi Arabia by Muslims worldwide, descend from Mount Arafat. The date is approximately 70 days (2 Months & 10 days) after the end of the month of Ramadan, i.e. Eid-ul-Fitr. Ritual observance of the holiday lasts until sunset of the 13th day of Dhu al-Hijjah.

I reached kota bharu at 830 in the morningafter took breakfast,
 everybody went to Uncle Hassan house for slaughter...

i wasnt there since im afraid of blood...
some photos taken by my cousins...

My cousin.. Hakim Irfan.. hahahha... sorry nina...
(nina corret me if im wrong)

Old motorbike.. This mechine still operate and in used around village area

I dont know what's the tree name... i used to called it "pokok katak puru"
Katak puru means frog... coz of the taxture...
its sweet sour, nice to eat with salt...
yummy....

This is the only photo of the slaughter that i dare to dowload...
afraid of the blood.... heheheheh





Cute little Shahirah Insyirah with tudung....
she's my cousin's daughter...
ye ye... anak abg zie...

Siti Aisyah's son... Nice Photo by Zikrullah...
Look at the traditional window..
complete with lauvers for vantilation...


Shahirah Insyirah... She got very beautiful eyes...

when i grow up... im gonna be very pretty lady...
oooooooooo........

My cousin, Cacah (Aisyah)... They all  got really pretty eyes...
Nice, polite Cacah with baju kurung...
I was very bz that day...
after they devided all the beef...
its my turn to cook...
i did help my untie Sue Ton cooked...
she cooked really nice curry n soup...
Fried beef on me....
hahhaha... can i cook?
hahhahahaha.....

 
i cant even rest that day..
lots of guests came..
since my grandmother not well,
so my mum busy looked after her...
till nite time there's still guests came...
The neighbours and our relatives..

.



.



.



.



.



.



.



Woke up early in the morning because it still on Eid al-Adha...
i manege to visit my late sister's grave...
i went there with my cousin nina and my mother...
then also my late grand grandmother....
its a very old grave yard...

Nice weather.. it was not rain but it not hot..
this is the view while we still at the grave yard...


caterpillar that we found while cleaning up my gran granmother's grave...
we pull weeds there...
my mother's said that this catterpillar
gonna turn to be avery beautiful butterfly...
just look at the colours... very beautiful n bright...



Cute God creation

Caterpillars are the larval form of a member of the order Lepidoptera (the insect order comprising butterflies and moths). They are mostly herbivorous in food habit, with some species being insectivorous. Caterpillars are voracious feeders and many of them are considered pests in agriculture. Many moth species are better known in their caterpillar stages because of the damage they cause to fruits and other agricultural produce.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caterpillar

Old grave..
its still a busy day for me...
since tere still relatives came...
cook and entertain them as i could...

its only time to spend with family during that feast...
since i seldom back to kota bharu...
but since October 2010 till the feast..
i'd been to kota bharu for 3 times....
1. my father fot heart attact...
2. my grandma had broken bone...
3.the feast...
4. looking forward to back to kota bharu during my brother's wedding....


time to back to work...
about nite time...
i had to packing to go back to kuala lumpur...
i work the next day...
till there...
see ya kota bharu....

about 8pm..


I saw the new proton espira at the airport...

Decoration at the Sultan Ismail Petra Airport, Pengkalan Chepa...
i went to the airport with my brother,
father and my cousins.. nina n wanda....
about 11pm, i was in kuala lumpur already...
ready to work the next morning...

daaaaaaa......



3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. maih ambo komen..
    hehehe
    adik ambo nma irfan..
    ank abg zie nma insyirah~~
    pah 2...
    u mmg pndai msk la~~
    hehehhe

    ReplyDelete
  3. adoih.. main taram je sume name.... hahahhaha..... takpe2 aku still tau name sebenar ko... hahhahahaha.....

    ReplyDelete