Total Pageviews

Thursday, May 20, 2010

Amcorp Mall. Petaling Jaya


amcorp mall...
heaven for antique collectors....


cool...
my housemate bought diz one...
RM100 but its very glowing.....

adult's toys  ..
ya correct...
kids dont play with diz such thing....
very cute doo....


if u want serious toy....
here it is....
jade chess set....


something hot...


crazy for this....
but..
look at the price...
RM350....
wwwwoooooooooooo.......
not for a student like me....


potraits....
Brad Pitt (my 2nd boyfriend),
Mona Lisa,
Cristiano Ronaldo (my 3rd boyfriend) 
& Old Dayak i guess....


old, nice lock & keys....
very heavy materials...
luv it but...
if i use diz lock for my house....
the theft wont brake into my house...
he/she just take the lock n go away...


the crawd....


maybe u like something like diz...
the record player at the back just RM880...
value for money


named CUTE...
n its really cute..
just the size of watch...
asyi really want it....
but...
RM100 n....
she just got the round one...


No comments:

Post a Comment